Introduction of BST Project on Marketing Management
BST Project on Marketing Management is one of the important topics for business studies. However, a few students would be afraid about how to prepare a project. This problem of how to complete the project work makes an issue of copying projects from here and there. It is a common issue where students think about project work as a burden and do not pay attention to how to prepare it.
If you are facing a similar problem then the best thing, to begin with, is a sample project work.
The Project work in Class 12 carries 20 Marks. And here we are providing some very useful tips to create a project work in BST.
Tips and Tricks to Prepare Business Studies Project Class 12
1. The First Page of the project should have the Project title, along with student information including school name and the year.
For Sample Front Pages Click Here
2. Business Studies Project for Class 12 should be written by hand and not typed or printed.
3. Handwriting must be neat and clean, so the examiner can read the project properly. A neat project can fetch students excellent marks.
The business studies project is submitted in a spiral-bound book.
4. The size of the paper should be A4.
Leave the same portion margin on the Top, Bottom, right, and left of the project pages.
Some of the important pages that need to be written in Projects are:
- Certificate (if you have any)
- Table of contents
- Topic and Introduction with a suitable heading
- Newspaper cuttings (If Any)
- Summary/Conclusion of the project
- Teachers Remarks and Observation.
Business Studies Sample Projects
Following Class 12 Business Studies Projects on Marketing Management are Coming Soon, Stay tuned!!!
- marketing management project on Wallet
- marketing management project on Kurtis
- marketing management project on hair dye
- marketing management project on moisturizer
- marketing management project on coffee
- marketing management project topics
- marketing management project on noodles
- marketing management project on mobile
- marketing management project on Nescafe
- marketing project on watches