CBSE Business Studies Sample Paper 2022
- 1. Rishabh joined an entertainment company Avtaar, as a creative head. As a manager looking after the creative unit of the company, one of the functions he has to perform is the process of organizing. Which step of the process will he need to perform after identifying and dividing the work that has to be done in accordance with previously determined plans?
a) Identification and division of work
c) Assignment of Duties
d) Establishing Reporting Relationships
2. Which characteristic of the business environment is highlighted when changes are taking place too frequently and it becomes difficult to predict the future?
3. Aarohan Ltd. is a company manufacturing automobiles where division of work into key areas includes production, purchase, marketing, accounts and personnel. Which of the following is a disadvantage of the organization structure of Aarohan Ltd.?
a) It may lead to increase in cost
b) Managers may gain power and assert independence and ignore organization interests.
c) It ensures that different functions get due attention.
d) Heads do not get training for top management positions.
Question No. 4
4. Identify the dimensions of the business environment illustrated by the picture given above in which Sapna who has joined the workforce recently is working on an accounting software.
a) Technological and social.
b) Technological and political
c) Political and economic
d) Social and legal
5. Identify the reason which makes management important in the light of the fact that it is generally seen that individuals in an organization resist change, as a change often means moving from a familiar, secure environment into a newer and a more challenging one.
a) Management helps in achieving group goals.
b) Management creates a dynamic organization
c) Management increases efficiency
d) Management helps in the development of society.
Leave a Reply